Studio won’t open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studio won’t open

Desktop version of Studio will not open and is giving an error. Anna has told me on Facebook that the database is down. Any idea of timeframe for this to be fixed? Thanks!!!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Hi Nicole,

I just replied to your message on Facebook. I am on the phone with our database company now. Try again in an hour or so, the database should be active soon.

Comment

I still am having issues!!! I have uninstalled and reinstalled it a few times.

Comment

• Anna Davis
      Anna Davis commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok, you should be all set the database it back up.

• Anna Davis
      Anna Davis commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure Maria why you uninstalled and reinstalled. The data base is up and running.

because I was in studio and it wouldn't let me save anything, some other error was coming up. so I Uninstalled and then installed a few times and then the attached pop up came up. So I did it like 5 times and it finally let me get past and walked me through the wizard and it seemed like it downloaded but I can't find it on my computer?? And when I look up files it is there but nowhere for it to come up to work with?
    Attached Files

Comment

Did you reboot your computer? I guess I don't have to tell you that is not the correct steps. When it would not save it sounds like you were typing a file name that the program did not recognize. You cannot use symbols when saving files. Sometimes a simple uninstall and reinstall works but doing it over and over can corrupt everything. Did you try to do restore on your computer?

I know we uninstall and reinstall the program all the time but we do have to be careful when doing this. I will ask Debbie if she can help.

Comment

something is going on. no file would save, not even an old one with a small change. I rebooted and tried. but I see it in my files just cant find to open it.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

it is probably something so simple and i have been trying all day!!

Comment

At this point, I am not thinking simple. You uninstalled and reinstalled with the link from the customer hub location. When you reinstalled did you have to put in the activation number? What operating system are you using?

Comment

never able to out in code, I have windows 10 tried in explorer and chrome

Comment

I can't tell exactly what you are saying. Try to use Firefox to download from Customer Hub. Copy and paste the activation code to activate the program.

Comment

Anna, I am trying to reload studio. I had to get a new hard drive and I am reloading all of my programs. My Studio will not reload because I don't have an activation code. I tried using my serial number but that did not work. What do I do?

Comment

• Anna Davis
                    Anna Davis commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi Lisa, our records show that your account was activated tonight.
                Working...
                X